When you welcome a new child into your family, as we did last year (twins grandsons born on June 1, 2015), you realize the value of modern medical care. Even if the birth and days afterward go smoothly, you likely have a strong feeling of gratitude that medical assistance is available, if it were needed. You know that the soon-to-be-mother whom you love will be treated by well-trained, knowledgeable health professionals in a warm, caring environment that is fully equipped to handle the birth, even if challenges arise.
When you see your child off to school, you understand that facilities, materials, and instructors are equipped to enable students to focus on learning.
This is simply not the case around the world. Hope 2 Others (H20) serves women and families in countries such as Tanzania, Guatemala, and the Philippines, where poverty claims lives through malnutrition, unhygienic facilities, limited access to education, and tragically, newborn hypothermia. Contributions from donors like you have helped save lives around the globe. With your contribution, you are helping caregivers touch the lives of hundreds – whether individuals are facing an urgent need or seeking to improve the quality of life for their family. We are so grateful to you for your generosity.
Please direct your 2016 charitable donation to Hope 2 Others. Your tax-deductible donation saves lives.
- $35 can purchase a newborn care package for mothers and infants leaving the birthing facility, Hats 4 Hope kits.
- $65 will feed a family of 4 for 2 months.
- $100 will provide a Birthing Kit for a birth attendant, midwife, nurse or a doctor (includes stethoscope, resuscitation bag/mask, suction device, baby hats).
- $100 can equip a classroom with whiteboard, markers/erasers, and other teaching equipment.
- $250 can provide medical training for clinic staff who will work with newborns and their mothers.
Donations can be made one of two ways:
- Make your contribution online using PayPal
- By mail. Make checks payable to: Hope 2 Others, PO BOX 1006, Sun Prairie, WI 53590
All Donations must be received or postmarked by December 31, 2016.
“He who gives to the poor will lack nothing…” Proverbs 28:27